Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Going Gospel

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God.
Genesis 1:3 and God said, let there be light: and there was light.

Life or death lies in the power of the tongue.
There is power in what we say everytime we open our mouth, words become.
Positive words and actions always conquer all. So speak well of yourselves and your loved ones. Children will become what you say of them.

Open the book of Psalm 91 if you are afraid, abide in the shadow of the almighty. Say it out loud that, weapons formed against me shall not prosper, they will not.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At May 15, 2007 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Prettylyf said...

Yaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John 1:1-reminds me of bible study in Kenya, trying to memorize it. I still don't have it right to date but just now you're motivated me :)

Genesis 1:3-Light, what can conquer that? Last week I read Psalm 28:18, God lights my lamp illuminating the darkness around me. Me I love God.

@Psalm- I say am a woman after David's own heart. What manner of wisdom...

Power of tongue-Please be sure to stop at my blog and fish and read a post I did sometime back called -Words- What we confess is what we possess?

Isaiah 54:17-No weapon fashioned against me shall prevail/prosper

Awesome post, cabbie dearest, please do post more often

Thanks for your kindness at my blog. Ta!

Hope you're having a terrific tuesday!!!!!!!!!!

 
At May 16, 2007 at 8:01 AM , Blogger dearcabbie said...

I couldnt post on your blog, but the Tribute touched me and it brought me to tears cause of someone I loved dearly who is now amongst the best.

I will go check out WORDS:---

take care and GOd bless

 
At May 16, 2007 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Prettylyf said...

@cabbie dearest-You actually posted 4 times(which is ok). I have my comments set differently, like after you post a comment it doesn't show up until I approve it.

Pole about the close person you lost. I understand the pain and loss but I pray and hope for you, me and everyone who has lost someone that with time we may heal
or it may get a tad better.

Hope you're having a fab week...

Please post I love yer blog and oh i posted :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home