Thursday, March 15, 2007

Complete Meltdown

The weather was just beautiful since the weekend, its been warm and today there is light rain. Just the anticipation for the spring and summer, I just cant wait. I hadn’t realized how the weather plays a part in the mood I’m in. When It’s extremely cold, I have a hard time getting out of bed if at all I get out of it. But the opposite is true when it’s warm, I sing, I dance and I prance along the way to wherever I am headed.

My passengers are always the highlight for the day. I never know what to expect from each one. As we head towards La guardia airport, our conversation
went from the weather to politics. “There is truth to an 'Inconvinient truth' isn’t there?” I said. “I don’t believe there is. You see the former Vice President has a hidden agenda. He is intending to run in 2012. Publicity stunt, hello”.
“So how do you explain the meltdown?”
“It has happened in the past. It happened before the previous ice age, it got extremely hot and then soon after an ice sheet covered most of the earth”.

Which iceman saw all these events and has lived to tell all about it? (I will leave that to the scientists). I hadnt heard of that argument before (note to self: watch/listen to the news more often). I somehow thought if the meltdown begins, there is no turning back. But whoever is right, I wouldn’t want either the meltdown or to be iced out. Where would I drive my cab ‘Old Yellow’, where?

Ice age or meltdown?

1 Comments:

At March 17, 2007 at 9:10 PM , Blogger pandave said...

just make sure old yellow can drive under water, tha's all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home